Onlinetravel.com or OTC,was founded in January 1998 and provides travel and
travel-related services through the Internet for the leisure and the corporate traveller in the UK. OTC is based
just outside of central London in Twickenham and currently employs more than 150 staff.
They offer :
- Flights, hotels, car hire, Eurotunnel, ferries, and more.
- A wide and varied selection of package holidays, from city breaks in Europe to all-inclusive resorts
in the Caribbean - all at competitive rates.
- A range of late-availability bargains from the UK's top tour operators.
- Competitive rates on travel insurance.
- Discounts of as much as 12% off the brochure prices of many of the UK's leading tour operators.
The design of the site is clear and simple, with the usual booking engine for selecting flights and hotels.
The holiday search is limited to standard destinations like the Caribbean, Dubai, North America and the cities
of Southeast Asia. European holidays are not obviously available. The product range is substantial, including
ferries and airport parking among other things.
They are a fully licensed travel agent and tour operator with ATOL, IATA and ABTA certifications.